Thursday 24 February 2011

It's that time again...


Gardeners' World Magazine
...when the latest copy of "Gardeners' World Magazine" plops onto the doormat. Unfortunately, I'm working abroad this week, so won't get the chance to have a proper look through until the weekend.

That maybe a good thing, as it sometimes depresses me to see how many things I should have already done on the plot and in the garden and haven't quite managed to get round to yet...

Of course we are still in the grip of February for a few more days, so perhaps I will make sure I have done everything from the last issue before I head into the March one.



pippagreenwood.com
I must admit that I was pleased to read on Pippa Greenwood's website that I should't feel too bad about being "behind" on things... It's still probably too cold and wet, so there's time. If it's good enough for Pippa it's good enough for me!

Stephen
on The Church Lane Plot

1 comment:

  1. Just picked mine up this morning on the way to work. :) Looking forward to a good read at some point in the next few evenings.

    ReplyDelete